- the test pump is intended for the rapid and accurate pressure test of heating installations, plumbing or compressed air systems
- test and pressure range: 0- 30 bar
USE AND MAINTENANCE RULES
- Connect the test pump to the system to be tested and open the ball valve.
- Fill the system with fluid and bleed the air from the installation. Close tightly all the openings.
- Test pump fluid into the system until you reach the desired pressure (max. 30 bar).
- Shut off the ball valve.
- After testing, release the pressure by opening the valve.
Maintenance: Please ensure the greasing of the piston and joints at all times with hydrophobic (waterproof) petroleum jelly.
The warranty period is 24 months from the date of delivery, provided that the customer/user fully complies with the transport, use and maintenance rules.