- Easy to set up and program
- Simple use, easy to mount and program by means of the visible adjustment scale
- It can be locked at the desired temperature
- Working temperature range: 30 °C - 90 °C
- Easily accessible connection terminal
The remote temperature sensor does not require an external power supply, it is suitable for underfloor heating, air heaters, heat exchangers, etc. The temperature sensing element is installed directly on the pipe surface or inside.
Installation and precautions
Before installation, check if the remote control head is set to full scale.
The warranty period is 24 months from the date of delivery, provided that the customer/user fully complies with the installation, storage and transport rules.
The thermostat is fitted with a rotary knob, featuring a temperature scale, for adjusting the temperature. Pull the knob out of the housing by approximately 5 mm, to release it from the locking mechanism, in order to turn it. Turn the knob to the desired temperature and push it back into the housing to lock it again.