- NeoTer metal boxes are made of steel sheet and painted in an electrostatic field, and they are highly
resistant to corrosion.
- The doors of the boxes are equipped with locks that can be easily operated with a screwdriver or a
- The sides are pre-cut for supplying the manifold/distributor kit on the side.
- The depth of the boxes can be adjusted between 120-180 mm and the legs can be adjusted up to 100
- Two guide rails are mounted on the back to facilitate the installation of the distributor-manifold
inside the boxes. An omega profile is provided on the upper part of these rails to support the
- The metal box is provided with holes on the back for fixing the omega profile
- Flush mounting.
Construction variants - with the possibility to assembly the mixing Kit and the control unit
- 715 X 550 X 120 -180 mm
- 810 X 550 X 120 -180 mm
- 965 X 550 X 120 - 180 mm
- 1060 X 550 X 120 - 180 mm